As Mother’s Day approaches, it is so hard to believe that it is the fourth (FOURTH) holiday without her.
Instead of focusing on the loss, I thought it would be fun to focus on What’s in a Mom. 🙂
1. A Mom lets you borrow her jewelry for like 20 years. And when she keeps asking for it back, you keep making excuses. And she’s okay with that.
2. A Mom understands the importance of watching Christmas Lifetime movies back-to-back.
3. A Mom cannot hold your gaze when then the two of you have an inside joke for fear of bursting out laughing.
6. A Mom gives you the side eye because something is funny.
7. A Mom gives you the side eye because something isn’t funny.
8. A Mom just gives you the side eye.
9. A Mom worries about your friends.
10. A Mom is the one you can’t wait to introduce to people you’ve barely met.
11. A Mom is the one you get defensive towards about minor crap. And she’s okay with that.
12. A Mom is the person your friends haven’t met but ask about.
13. A Mom is a person who, no matter how old she gets, you still want to try on her make-up.
14. A Mom is the person whose words and advice you still listen to.
15. A Mom: the best person ever.
Happy Mother’s Day!!